Posted by: NS | 2008-11-04

Question - Period / Pregnancy

Can one have symptoms of a period and not have the physical period and at the end find out that you are pregnant. Reason I' m asking, my period should have started yesterday or early today and nothing yet. I keep track and record of ovulation and period so that I know exactly as we are trying to conceive. I don' t want to go dilly and go for pregnancy tests etc. Just asking a plain question. Can anyone advise...

Yes, you can. Wait 3 days before testing.

Posted by: NS | 2008-11-07

Hi All

Thank you for all the advise. Just want to say that I' ve done the HPT and Blood Test and I' m 2 - 3 weeks Pregnant!!!!!

Reply to NS
Posted by: Ruth | 2008-11-05

Buy a pregnancy test, and test it sounds that you are pregnant , that' s what happenned to me exactly feeling like having period, but my blood test showed positive

Reply to Ruth
Posted by: Nix | 2008-11-04

Early pregnancy syptoms and period syptoms are the same. Do a test to be sure.

Reply to Nix