Question
Posted by: sanatan | 2012/03/30

Question of backbone

I have been fascinated by the story of Buddha, his days as an ascetic, when he thinned down to a level so that when he put his hand on his stomach he could easily feel his spine. I have read that some anorexic girls have also thinned down to a level where if you put your hand on their stomach you can easily feel their backbone. I am especially curious how thin one needs to be in order for this to be possible since I am planning to spend 2 to 2-1/2 months living on tea during May - July. Some of our campus women are urging me to do this. I live on a college campus and these women are fellow professors, secretaries, library assistants, nurses, shop owners, etc, mostly in their forties and healthy. I am a 52 year old man and 5''7"  and 45 kg. Since I am planning to spend a long time on tea they are recommending that I take one or more large doses of castor oil spaced a few days apart until my entire GI tract is completely empty. And then they are posing this challenge. Since my guts would be completely empty, can I thin down to the point where if they step on my stomach barefoot they should be able to feel my backbone directly under their feet? The women are saying that this would be a proof that my entire abdominal fat is gone which would have health benefits at my age. Frankly I too find this idea a real turn on, being able to feel their ample weight directly on my backbone. Now the question is what weight would I need to come down to for this to be possible? Earlier I have spent up to 4 weeks on tea and that has brought down my weight from 45 to 40 kg. This time with at least 2 months on tea I am hoping to reach 35 kg. Since many models my height do maintain weights of around 35 kg we know that this weight does not pose any serious health risks. I plan to again spend two stretches, with a total of about 2 months on tea in October - December this year followed by another 2 to 2-1/2 months on tea next year. Some women are urging me to do this and recommend that I aim for 30 kg. I am not sure whether I would be able to reach this weight and whether there would be any health problems. They say that I would need to come down to this weight for them to be able to feel my backbone. So the important question is what weight would I need to come down to so that a woman standing barefoot on my stomach should be able to clearly feel my backbone under her feet, and this with my guts emptied completely using large doses of castor oil?

Dear Sanatan
I would recommend that you desist from your starvation plans. You have sent me this message before.
Take care

2
Posted by: OMG | 2012/04/02

You all are sick - all of you. You are a 52-year-old man inspired by aneroxic girls. And these people that are encouraging you are also as sick as you (unless they are your imaginary friends, only existing in your head).

Reply to OMG
Posted by: OMG | 2012/04/02

DON''T DO IT....DON''T DO IT.

Reply to OMG