Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-10-28

Question -Muslims- sorry for question

Hi There!
Any muslims on here that can tell me how a person is buried who has died in a car accident?
I just cannot stop thinking about this and once I have my answer I can put it out my head.
I know its not a nice thing to speak about and therefore won' t ask any of the muslim people I know.
I mean I know that if you die, your body gets washed and be burried asap but what happens in the case where a person was in an accident, decapitated, horrible injuries etc...
Sorry for the question just need to know.

I don't know - but I don't understand why you feel unable to ask any of the Muslim people you know ? How about calling the local mosque or Islamic center to explain your curiosity or concern, and ask for an explanation ?

1