Question
Posted by: The dude | 2009-04-15

QUESTION FRO THE LADIES?

There was this post i red about Guise talking about masturbating each other and do not quite know what to think about it dont think i will ever do it not my tipe of thing. I love masturbating with myself and when my Wife helps out even better.

This made me think do woman do group masturbation and do you or will you masturbate a other Woman?

no comment

5
Posted by: The dude | 2009-04-16

Thank you all. I do have a life. Like i said i have red this post and also like most of you like to keep it private with myself or my Wife. The whole thing of doing it in a group does not apeel to me att all thought it quite strange and that was why i post the question if ladies do it and if they will. It is funny how it is always the guise that post these questions does me asking the ladies. Sorry did not meen to upset any one and to the Sexologist sorry only understand what you were doing.

I thought the same way you were thinking when i red the post of the Gent on one of the forams wanted to know what you would think. Now i know.

Reply to The dude
Posted by: JJ | 2009-04-16

hey dude get a life no person with any respect for themselfs would answer this dum-|-qeustion ..you need help..

Reply to JJ
Posted by: BOO | 2009-04-16

Dude, the sexologist is leaving your question open to responses from the other people on the forum! Obviously you' d get a better response from a bunch of ordinary people rather than from one specialist?
Personally, as a woman, I think masturbation is private and should be shared with a partner only. The whole idea of group masturbation I find a bit voyeuristic and disturbing, but hey, different strokes for different folks.

Reply to BOO
Posted by: cara | 2009-04-15

he wont post something to such a pathetic comment! do you not have a life? why are you asking such pathetic questions???????

Reply to cara
Posted by: The dude | 2009-04-15

Dear sexologist why then post something. If you dont have any thing to say the dont. This is not about me getting off, but was wondering noing that Woman are more complext then guise and not because i would like to start to think how it will look like just curiase?

Reply to The dude