Posted by: R | 2008-10-29

So my wife gave me cart Blanche to do to her absolutely anything that i want to ......... what can i do that is out of the ordinary to drive her absolutely wild ??

There are so many options and what will make her wild may be different to what drives another woman wild....Think about what she has said to you in the past, what does she do to you (sometimes people do to others what they would like to have done to themselves).

Posted by: Dhee | 2008-10-30

Dive on her, if skelempy does that I climax more than you can count. I love it,

Reply to Dhee
Posted by: Anon | 2008-10-29

Try and find out what HER fantasies are - some of the suggestions above might actually just freak her out. Everyone is different.

Posted by: Lady | 2008-10-29

One thing I love is doing it with curtains wide open...the idea of being caught makes it little more exciting.
Then blindfold her, and surprise her by touching her all over her body without her knowing where you gonna touch her next. Then wait a little while leaving her in suspicion of where you are, and then suddenly f* her brains out!
Plaster her against a wall, &  go wild!

Reply to Lady
Posted by: NICK UWC | 2008-10-29

Drive her very hard and rough

Reply to NICK UWC
Posted by: Tongue | 2008-10-29

Lick her and she will scream ur name.

Reply to Tongue