Posted by: On a mission | 2011-03-24

Question for the ladies

Sexologist, apologies that I have to use your forum but I cant think of any other place I can ask this question..

Ok, here goes. I am a 31yr old married male &  have set myself a target of regaining my 6 pack which I seemed to have misplaced a few years ago.

My problem is that I am quite hairy (all over) and as a treat to myself &  wife, I have decided to go for a full body wax once I have hit my goal!

Question is: do I go the full monty and risk looking like a spring chicken or are there areas that should always be covered in hair?

PS! My wife has no idea what I am planning but I am sure that she has thought about a hairless chest more than once. Also, Iwe have planned a romantic getawa in May, where I plan on surprising her.

Dear On A Mission,

May you recieve the guidance you seek.

Posted by: hornyguy | 2011-03-30

very little hair on my face, no chest hair - thats me , my wife loves it.

different strokes for different folks

Reply to hornyguy
Posted by: QQ | 2011-03-25

Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww, a man with no body hair... gross

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Romany | 2011-03-25

Maybe just check with your wife before you go all the way with the waxing thing. A man with a hairless body can be very gross for some women, like myself.
It is after all for your wife that you want to do this.
You may be surprised, she may even prefer you exactly the way you are.
Oh and, LOL waxing is hugely painfull !!!!

Reply to Romany
Posted by: B | 2011-03-24

I also love a bit of hair on the chest and in all the right places, but I will say that alot of hair on a man''s back is not sexy.

Reply to B
Posted by: hot chilli | 2011-03-24

I am the complete opposit. i love a guy who is hairless, what a treat, i would give my front teeth to lay ona hairless chest, etc

Reply to hot chilli
Posted by: Woman | 2011-03-24

Must agree with cuty, Women like men, not boys, men have stubble and hair and all sorts. Unless you look like a forest, in which case, I am sure she will appreciate if you trimmed a little..

But thumbs UP for starting to take care of your body again! Being fit &  healthy will improve your sex life for sure! She will appreciate that!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Cuty | 2011-03-24

Hi, my personal opinion....a hairless man is gross and I find touching a man without hair on his body offputting and I would hate to make love to a man with a smooth female-like feeling body.
Maybe ask your wife if she has in fact thought about a hairless chest first. Have you thought about a female body with hair all over before ?
If I think " hairless chest"  one or more of my gay friends come to mind.
Real men have hair on their bodies.

Reply to Cuty
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-03-24

Dear On A Mission,

May you recieve the guidance you seek.

Reply to sexologist