Question
Posted by: DONT KNOW | 2009/10/27

QUESTION FOR MEN ON THIS FORUM: PLS BE HONEST

Hi there,

1, Did anyone here ever cheated on his wife/ GF?

2, Did she ever find out about your affair and was there any confrontations?

3, How did she find out and how was the solution to all that?

4, How did you react to her confronatation?

The thing why i' m asking is that i need to confront my BF, as i know he' s cheating on me and i know the name of the girl. He' s been acting weird and starngely lately and don' t want to sleep closely to me, he keeps a distant on the bed.

pls guys give me advise, whether i should confront him or not. i' m always hurt and cyring during the night cause he' s ignoring me, saying painful words all the time, i can see that he' s enjoying himself ou there but i need to know where i' m standing.

Must we always CONFRONT 9 such a fashionable word these days ) ? Why not just ask and talk about it ?

5
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/10/27

Why not just leave the pig!

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/10/27

Why not just leave the pig!

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: DONT KNOW | 2009/10/27

Thanx Doc, i' ve raising that words " LETS TALK"  and whenever i come up with that he becomes so angry and said if i carry on asking him questions that i can' t answer rather shut my mouth.

so that' s why i' m saying i want to confront him straight!!!

Reply to DONT KNOW

Must we always CONFRONT ? such a fashionable word these days ) ? Why not just ask and talk about it ?