Question for Low Libido Women

You all don' t want sex that often. How would you feel about it if your husband look for it somewhere else?

This question, which has a rather critical, judgemental and threatening, tone is not directed at the expert.

Posted by: Mr G | 2009-05-14

I have to agree with the guys on this one.

It is one thing when a man doesn' t love and respect his woman, doesn' t help around the house, drinks to much, is a lazy b*sterd, ect... Then I can undestand why a woman wouldn' t want to have sex with him.

But when a guy helps around the house, loves her, treats her with respect, spoil her on odd occations, ect... Then I just don' t understand why she wouldn' t want to have sex with him.

Sex isn' t a " I have to feel like it to have it"  thing. It should be part of the work in progress, the want to please the other person, the need to be physically closer to the other person, the " I want"  to do something the other one really appreciates. And this actually applies to both parties in a relationship. I' ve read quite a few posts here of men and women complaining about there partners not wanting sex when they give there everything in the relationship. I know depression and meds and what not everything else can have an effect on one' s libido... but if you want to do it and want to talk the other persons " love language" ... Why withhold it " till your ready" ?

Personally I think it is selfish. Just remember: You might be depressed now... but how would you feel if your " perfect"  partner left you because you " didn' t love them the way they wanted to be loved" ?

Just a last thought: " They always say do to others that you want done to yourself" , but I believe this is wrong especially in a relationship. It should rather be: " Love the other person in the way they want tp be loved."  Every persons needs are different... Try to make sure you know what you need to help your partner understand and love you... and also make sure you know what your partner need to make them feel loved also.

Reply to Mr G

The more love and respect you give is not going to change anything. I treat my wife the the utmost respect. I treat my wife to weekends at health spas, open car doors, never told her she is overweight even when she was, and she is finacially getting everything she desire. She even has her own credit card linked to mine. The thing where woman says they cant just be swithched on is also just an excuse like the headache excuse. You want it or you dont. You are selfish as you dont want to give him sex but he is also not allowed to get it somewhere else.

Posted by: Ja | 2009-05-13

If you want to use sex as a reward you can keep it. I had loads of sex before i got married and i' m quite capable of getting more. Sort out your depression and other crap and get with the program!

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Anon | 2009-05-13

clearly you are men, and you dont understand and probably never will, low libido can be caused by someting else, have you ever thought of that, someting like depression, i have depression and a very low libido, so if my hubby wants to go look elswhere he is free to do so and i' ll just let him know he aint coming back when he finds someone worse than me, so good luck with looking elswhere!!! why dont you just respect your woman? the more love and respect you give the more sex you' ll get

Posted by: Eish. | 2009-05-13

Good one, i' m thinking of getting it else where. The sit and hope for the best isnt working out.

Reply to Eish.