Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2009/12/14

question for expert

Hey there,

I just wouldlike to found out what should i do in order to become fitness instructor??,iam in different industry at the moment but iam getting to the point where wi need to decide what do i accually like to do,iam very fit person and i really enjoy excerises ...people are accually asking me what do i do that i look so good and i always give them some advice and it always works for them but i would like to do it professionaly.

many thanks

Hi Lisa

The best bet is to look into the personal training courses that are offered by a recognized provider like ETA. There are a lot of pretty 'fly by night' ones, but I'd go with a bigger one,like ETA. That's mostly for practical reasons, because I don't know how much time you hae to change careers. If you are really serious about it, then I would say you should look at university, a course in biokinetics or physiology, and subsequent studies to specialize. That's a lot more energy and time-consuming, so I can see the problem, but it's the best option.

Failing that, ETA (Exercise Teacher's Academy) is the best bet.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2009/12/20

Hi Lisa

Reply to fitnessdoc