Question
Posted by: Lea1984 | 2008/10/09

Question 395

Hi there, i have still had no luck in finding a vet to treat my chinchilla. Would you please be so kind as to ask whilst you attend that conference you told me about?

Many thanks.

Dear Lea1984

Will reply with details to this mail on monday.

3
Posted by: Lea184 | 2008/10/16

Thanks all for your help! I really do appreciate it! :)

Reply to Lea184
Posted by: Willemien | 2008/10/15

Dear Lea
Cybervet asked me to reply to your question. I suspect your chin may have dental disease, which will have to be evaluated by an experienced exotics vet. I recommend you contact the exotics clinic at theVeterinary faculty (Onderstepoort)- 012 5298105. Ask for dr Elliot, who has chinchillas of her own and lots of experience.

Reply to Willemien
Posted by: sparrowhawke | 2008/10/10

contactbrettrussel 0117061381 or freeme wildlife centre in jhb theywill tell u whom would help u

Reply to sparrowhawke