Question
Posted by: john | 2009-05-05

question 3569 herpes

Thanks for reply so if I had no sex just her hands on my genitals do you feel i would not have gotton an std.

So my temp of 38,headache,weak legs and back pain could be what? The doc did say i had a trace of blood in urine.I have since had family doc do urine test and said no blood in urine but i have been on antibiotics for the full course now.I had some burning in uretha but it has eased.Do guys get UTI .

John

Dear John
I don't think you have an STD, guys do get Urine tract and kidney infections, this may even be a viral infection like the seasonal flu causing these symptoms. Ask your doc to check with a blood test ( full blood count)