Question
Posted by: kippie | 2012/08/30

question

i have been dating a guy for a year he has beenmarried twice previously and only have kids with the first one. with the last wife he was only married for four years but he refuses to delete her picture of his pc. now he tells me i am clinging to the past but actually he is clinging on the past. Is this correct. he just tells me i must deal with it, she was part of his past

As in my response to the neighbouring question - he is comfortable with things as they are, and doesn't want to change. If you can accept this as your future, you can stay with it. But if you want more, he's not likely to be the guy who gives it to you.

3
Posted by: kippie | 2012/08/30

maybe i can just be more clear, the pictures is amongst other pictures in a folder together with all the others of his childrens ect.

Reply to kippie
Posted by: Sandra | 2012/08/30

The man does not show respect for you and he will never. Your choice my dear. Either deal with it or run and dont look back. HE DOES NOT RESPECT YOU AND DOES NOT RESPECT YOUR FEELINGS

Reply to Sandra