Posted by: sinethemba | 2012-02-28

stiff &  painful neck and back with headache.what is it?

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Hi Sinethemba
It could be some nerve involvement from the cervical vertebrae, but if it is bothersome it is best to consult your GP for a proper diagnosis and treatment.

Posted by: Mete | 2012-03-11

Thank you! I think you will like the book.@Irfan yes, most of us are blinded by short-term goals which lead us into itakng measures that can do a lot of harm in the long term.@Renu Yes, being healthy is better than being thin. And, if you are living healthy, no chance in hell that you will be fat. About women putting their needs behind everyone else''s, I can sense your cynicism. But, look at any girl who lives with her in laws. How many girls are cooking and eating in a style that they like? Aren''t all of them eating how food is cooked in their home and according to hubby''s wishes? Aren''t all of us not eating certain things if hubby or in laws don''t eat them? Come on things don''t change that much. And eating when you are hungry and what you like does not make you self-centered. In my opinion, it makes you human.

Reply to Mete