Question
Posted by: Michael Mathebula | 2011/09/22

Question

When I rub with the tip of my penis between the clitoris of my girl there is water that sprinkles out and I would like to know what it is. This also happen when I do it with my finger. I am 38 and have not seen this happening to my ex girlfriends.

Just as the penis swells and becomes erect when sexual arousal occurs in the male, the genitals in the female swell and a tumescence or lubrication or wetness results because of arousal and resultant increased blood flow to these areas in females.

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/09/23

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2011/09/22

It is a natural lubricant that comes out, there is also a clear watery lubricant that come out of your penis, it makes it all slippery.

Reply to XXX