Question
Posted by: Jazz | 2010/09/01

question

My weight is 52 which I do not have a problem with. I live a complete healthy lifestyle. Where I only eat portions never over do anything. Run around most of the time Gym you name it. The problem I have is that I really want a flat stomach. I forever build up a tummy and I have no idea how and how to get rid off it. Does it comes with age? I never had children so it is not part of mommy fat Please advise me what to do b4 summer comes.

Dear Jazz
If you weigh 52 kg and are happy with your weight, lifestyle and exercise then I presume you are certainly not overweight in any way. You don't mention how old you are? It is a fact that individuals tend to develop deposits of abdominal fat as they age. However, in your case your tummy may just reflect slightly slacker muscles? If this is the case and you do attend a gym, ask the gym instructor to give you a set of exercises to do that target the stomach muscles. If after 3 months of doing these tummy exercises, your tummy still protrudes then you may need to discuss this problem with a plastic surgeon.
Hope you can tighten those muscles

2
Posted by: Jazz | 2010/09/02

Thank you I''m 37 yers of age. I do abdominal execise regulary. Can this be of the op I had?

Reply to Jazz

Dear Jazz
Hope you can tighten those muscles