Question
Posted by: Yvette | 2010/08/21

Question

Is a placenta acrreta patient more prone to a tumour that originates from the placental site ? What are the symptoms and can it happen 7 years later ? If all the plancental fragments werent removed does one stand more chance of getting this tumour? Thank you,

I am not aware that placeneta accreta is a risk factor for placental tumours. The symptoms of this condition are mainly irregular bleeding.
\

2

\

Posted by: Vivvy | 2010/08/22

Ive been trying to fall pregnant(12yrs in marriage) bt al are in vain.i''ve been operated for cyst(2006) unblocked the tube in 2004.i''ve tried clomid &  fertipil bt nothing is happening.i''ve got only 1 child outside marriage.my hubby doesnt want to do sperm count he says if he is nt able to father a child im going to leave him bt i cant i luv him dearly.

Reply to Vivvy