Posted by: Maria | 2010-08-03

I'm no longer interested in having sex with my husband.

there may be many reasons for this, including what is known as female sexual desire disorder. this can be due tomedical conditions eg diabetes, thyroid disorders, hypertension etc or it may be due to relationship issues or psychological conditions including stress. irrespective, it is something that can have detrimental effects on your relationship. if you are unable to get your desire levels up on your own, i suggest speaking to a gynane/gp to rule out medical factors and possibly a counsellor to help restore the sex drive.

Posted by: Tom | 2010-08-04

Sexxxy you are making me horny.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Sexxxy | 2010-08-04

This is what i normally do when my mind is off (sexually). Take off my clothes, start to play with his penis and while i am doing that i automatically becomes wet. And sumtimes when we are alone (daughter not there) i wear a skirt or dress with no undies and take his hand underneath........and ..........we have steamy sex. So try to put your mind to it and you will see

Reply to Sexxxy
Posted by: C | 2010-08-04

There is nothing wrong with my husband''s lovemaking skills, he is actually very good at it. I am just not attracted to him and have no desire to have sex with him. He does everything a good husband should do (and more), but he irritates the crap out of me most days, he is not taking care of himself physically (he is overweight and does nothing about it), sits in front of the TV most nights, eating, while I go to gym and take care of myself (I would rather exercise 7 days a week than to spend time with him). I think we had sex once in the last three months and I know he cannot understand why, because he wants me, but I always have an excuse. I have a mental block when it comes to sex with him.

Reply to C
Posted by: Dane | 2010-08-04

Come on girls, whats wrong, aren''t you being satisfied at home, or are you just tired of sex. Or maybe you haven''t felt what it feel lik to have good proper quality sex. I had this one woman at the office telling me the same thing, I still dont no why she told me but yeah, I will help where I can. Just to restore the feeling and confidence in woman again, you know, make a woman feel like a real woman again. If need be: contact me: I hope I can help the best creation.

Reply to Dane
Posted by: gril | 2010-08-04

too boring hey????

Reply to gril
Posted by: KC | 2010-08-04

Ditto C....

Reply to KC
Posted by: C | 2010-08-04

Joint the club ...

Reply to C
Posted by: Sips | 2010-08-04

Why are you no longer interested in have sex with your husband? How can we help if yoiu dont say your reasons?

Reply to Sips
Posted by: Robert | 2010-08-04

Maria can you be more specific of why you no longer want sex with your husband

Reply to Robert
Posted by: Anon | 2010-08-03

Are you interested in having sex wit someone esle then?