Question

Question

Is it possible to love someone, but not like them anymore or dont want to be with them anymore? but you cant leave bcus you love that person even though you got this feeling that it is not going to work out but still you stay. what is going on with me? is it possible to be mentally abusing someone without realising your actually doing it?

I think there's a real difference between love and liking. One can love someone you don't like, and that can be problematic. And you can like someone you don't love, and that's common. I think it causes problems when people respond to PR hype and instead of recognizing that they LIKE a pop singer, insist that the LOVe them.
If you stick with someone you think you may love, when they definitely don't love you, you're being stubborn and inviting problems.
And as for abuse, I suppose there are people who do things others experience as abusive, without recognizing that they are doing

1