Question
Posted by: Katie | 2010-04-10

Question

Dear Doc. I am about to undergo my 3rd attempt at IVF in 3 weeks time (Antagonist protocol) the thing is at the moment I have Klebsiella Pneumonia vaginal infection and will be having IV medication over 5 days next week. If this clears up do you think I''ll still be able to start my IVF about 2 weeks thereafter, or would I need to wait another cycle? Thank you!

Dear Katie

If you a full course of antibiotics and if this vaginal infection with Klebsiella Pneumonia clears up in other word a test shows a negative culture then there is no reason for you not to be able to stat the IVF two weeks thereafter.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010-04-21

Dear Katie

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert