Question

Question

Am I crazy or just uninformed? I have read that it is possible to have SAFE sex with a prostitute. How is this possible? What sexual activities are allowed and what not? I think the only SAFE sex that is possible with a prostitute is maybe phone sex.

Safe sex is a term that is often used to describe sex with some form of “barrier” method that are being used – condom; dental dab; glad wrap, surgical gloves, etc. It is however important to bear in mind that all sexual contact has some risk involved – some are just higher risk and some have a lower risk.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

5
Posted by: XXX | 2009/12/23

Using a condom can only reduce the risks but certainly you are still at risk.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Desh H | 2009/12/23

dissapointing

Reply to Desh H
Posted by: Mohamed | 2009/12/23

Why would you want to have sex with a prostitute? It is not safe. You dont know where they have been. Why put your life at risk? You can get Aids and STD' s.

Reply to Mohamed
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/12/23

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Sandy | 2009/12/22

WHAT about using a CONDOM don' t you understand - hmmmm?

Reply to Sandy