Question
Posted by: Anna | 2009-07-28

Question?

Hi Dr.
Hope you doing good today. If I used Neostratas day creams (ultra smoothing, ultra protection cream or the brightening cream)can anyone of them be used in the eye area as well or do I have to buy seperate eye cream.Also can the brighteneing cream be used, as a daily moisturiser and can it be used long term?
Regards,
Anna

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anna, thank you for the question.

It should be safe to use any of topical creams you mentioned around the eye area but I would start off with the Brightening Cream. The Brightening Cream may be used as a daily moisturizer but if you find that it is not enough then add the Ultra Smoothing to your regime.