Hi Dr
Please could you advise me. I went off the pill at the start of my last period (trying for a baby).
It has been 55 days and I have still not had a period and I have a dull ache as though my period might be starting which has been for about two weeks now. I have done a preg test and it is neg.
About 2 weeks ago I had a very watery discharge (clear with slight brown streaks). This lasted a few hours. I am not sure if this means anything?
Should I see a dr to find out why my period has not started or should I rather wait for my first period after the pill. If your advise is to wait. How long should I wait? Weeks/Months?
Thank you.

Periods can be irregular for up to 3 months after stopping the Pill. I would suggest you wait.