Question
Posted by: lebo | 2009/04/14

question

last year i had a miscarriage i am struggling to fall pregnant againg.
i went to a gynae he found a growth on my womb it is possible for me to have children? what is the cause of that growth?what must i do to fall pregnent again?confused

Dear Lebo

The impact of the growth will depend on the size as well as position of growth and whether it is causing any obvious obstruction to sperm transport either at the level of the cervix (mouth of the womb) or at the level of the fallopian tubes. This should be discussed with your gynaecologist before considering removal of the growth.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: lebo | 2009/04/16

last yera i had miscarriage i am struggling to fall pregnant again. i went to a gynae he found a growth on my womb it is possible for me to have children?what must i do to fall pregnent again? confused

Reply to lebo