Posted by: loydesss | 2009-01-19

I had a polp and fibriods removed from my endometrium in september 08, they left one fibroid which has grown from 1mm-3mm, since then i' ve gone from 83kg, down to 73kg, not even doing anything for weight loss, the gp said i had a hospital infection as my temperature blood pressure, white blood count, and other blood counts were high, I would' ve thought id been better by now, as i still feel nausiated, and a fair amount of very unpleasant diarrhear? I am having another follow up pelvis u/s and seeing the gp, what couldve gone wrong, as it just doesnt feel right

It seems that the weight loss is related to the diarrhoea. I am not sure that this can still be related to the procedure. It may be that you need further work-up from a GIT point of view.