Question
Posted by: ??? | 2008-12-18

Question!!

I am a 52 yr old woman and been engaged to a man 11yrs younger.
All these years I have been okay to this man but recently his finding fault.
First it was my tummy it' s too big, he bought me all the laxatives under the sun because he feels I don' t go out enough.
His cancelled our wedding date for years that I don' t bother about it anymore.
His cheated many a time and I suspect doing so again, I always seem to pick it up and when questioned he gets annoyed leaving us not speaking and that is when he seeks other woman.
I am not fat but take a size 32, I have worn sexy nightwear but it' s never bothered him, he' d just turn his back and go to sleep.

He never wants sex unless it' s oral sex and only to him, before I had to ask him for sex but no longer do so because his known to visit whore house' s.
His bi-polar and before blamed it on the meds but when he wants oral sex I find nothing wrong with him.

I have now moved out of our room and sleeping in the spare room.

By the way, laxatives do not help anyone to lose weight, and if over-used, cause health problems. If he is cheating and so critical, this is not love, but convenience. Why do youn continue to stay with such a selfish and unloving man ? You'd be happer on your own, let alone open to meeting a real and genuine man.

1
Posted by: nicky | 2008-12-18

I am alot younger but I do believe that my advise would be of use. Do not loose so much respect for yourself to go on like you are now. You don' t need this guy in your life- you need to be appreciated and loved by someone else! Move out if you can and move on!

Reply to nicky