Question
Posted by: lala | 2008/06/23

Question

I just want to know. My cycle has been messed up for a while now. I skip some months and somtimes my cycle is fine. But whenever I skip have an unusual amount of clear, vaginal discharge that lasts for about two weeks. Usually the next month I get my period. Why is this. I would appreciate your help. (I am 23 years old)

Sounds like your body is responding to the hormonal changes and that is why the discharge is like that.You should not be skipping periods though and I suggest you see someone to investigate that.