Question
Posted by: Ranzi | 2008/09/05

Question 2!

I am 28 years old and Married, I am on Triphisal and can actually feel when ever I ovulate as it gives me a feeling like a baby kicking. I ovulate more than normal, sometimes every day for a week or 2.

Is this normal?

When I do get my periods it is always brown with brown bloodstrings and not red blood, it has been like this for the past 4 years, my Doctor tells me it is normal, is it?

You will not ovulate on Triphasil. Triphasil works by preventing ovulation. Also ovulation only occurs once a month, so what you are feeling is not due to ovulation. It may be bowel cramps. The blood you describe is normal on the Pill.