Posted by: Tia | 2009-09-16

Question - 14 Day old kitten

Hi thank you to you all for your previous response I did take him to the vet the following day, they can’ t find anything wrong I’ m pleased to announce he is poofing all on his own now amazing I know I still stimulate him but there are times that he just does it on his own. he is healthy and growing at a rapid rate, his eyes are now open, teething and ears are starting to open he will be 3 weeks old on the 17 Sept 2009. I’ m so chuffed really thought he wasn’ t going to make it....
Okay now for my question.....
1. at what age would one start teaching him to eat out of a plate instead of a bottle.
2. At what age can i start giving him hills kitten food?.
3. And at what age do i start introducing him to the litter box?.
4. And lastly at what age should he start getting his shots?

Thank you so much once again for all the concern and advice it means a lot to me wish I could put a pic up for you guys to see how he is doing.

Have a fantastic day to you all.

Dear Tia

1-3. Around 4-6 weeks.
4. 9 weeks

Posted by: Annemarie | 2009-09-16

Well done Tia, whats the little rascal' s name?

Reply to Annemarie

Thank you Doc.