Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2009/09/30

Query

I posted a question under the " incontinence"  expert, but cant reply or add anything there anymore for some reason.I asked the question about who can do Vaginal Laser rejuvination and the Expert (Lizelle) replied there is someone and asked what area am I in. On that site is says question can be post to you or cyberdoc so dont know if you can help in this regard or get her to respond or if you able to.
Lucy from Durban

I am not familiar with vaginal laser rejuvenation, but your best bet would be to try the academic hospital in your area.