Question
Posted by: Anonomys | 2009-07-26

Query

Can Neostratas brightening cream SPF15 be used as a daily moisturiser as part as a daily regime. I read that it will help to give me a clearer luminous skin.I am fairly " fair" , with slight pigmentation marks, and combination skin. Please advise also, do Neostrata products come in samples or " travel size"  containers (want to test it first). I dont mind paying for a travel size rather than buying the normal size.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anonymous, thank you for the question.

The Brightening Cream can be used as a moisturizer but you may find that the skin needs a little more moisturization at times. If this is the case consider using the Bionic Face Cream as necessary. Considering that you have combination skin one may consider the use of the Oil Control Gel as well. As far as I am aware NeoStrata does not have ‘travel size’ containers but they do have samples in the form of sachets and I do think it is an excellent idea to try them out first to ensure that no reaction takes place.