Posted by: ljm | 2008-11-26

I posted previous regarding my wife(1707). Things are being a bit difficult and tense with us. Is this normal? It seems like she burying herself in work again(Bosses don' t seem to care). She was put in hospital a couple weeks ago as all got too much. She is tired as soon as gets home and falls asleep around 8. I need to Know what i can/should do. I raise concerns with her but that just starts a fight. I tell her that am lonely and sleeping apart affecting me, but doesn' t seem to phase her. At the moment I feel like I am always giving and nothing gets returned or is just kicked back at me, She has been to Pschologist for 10 weeks now and things seem to be not getting better. The pyschologist advises things and she does it. Can I lodge my concerns with her Psychologist or should I go to another? I am just always down at the moment as get hopes up and then they crushed. I just feel like maybe I need to walk away before I lose myself. Please help.

It makes sense for you to register your concerns with her psychologist, as this gives him a better basis from which to work with and help her. For your own direct needs, a different psychologist would usually be best, though her one may explore with her to option of him also seeing you. It doesn't sound as though he is being highly successful with her at present, perhaps in part through NOT having heard your view of things