Posted by: Lucian | 2010-07-22

Hi there hope im in the right area have a Q on renal fialure, initially my left foot had swollen to the toes and i went to the Dr to check it out they sent me to hospital and scans were done and they say the kidneys has smthing to do with dat, what do i need to do in this situation what medication can i take, my blood pressure is way up and have medication for that but it is still up how can i take it down, please help me.

Expert ImageNatural health

Your increased blood pressure would be related to your kidneys. i would suggest Populus comp from Heel - this helps the kidneys deal better with elimination. Reneel helps the kidneys to heal as well. I would advice you also to consult a practitioner to monitor and blood pressure and make sure there is not another reason for the high blood pressure.

Dr Debbie