Question
Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2011/09/01

Queens Language

why is it that sometimes i do not struggle with the queens langauge, especially when I am in a good mood. But when having a bad day I struggle to get the words.

Gosh, I think most of us find it hard enough to get and use the right words on a bad day, even in our own mother tongue ! And more so when speaking a second language. And English is a marvellous language in terms of the many things one can do with it, and the many shades of meaning it can convey, but its one of the more difficult ones in the world to use well. Mind you, German and French can be pretty hard, too.
That you are fluent when in a good mood shows how good you are with the language ; that its harder when you're stressed, shows that you're normal !

3
Posted by: Romany | 2011/09/02

I had a good laugh at your post " Queens language"  LOL.
My friend, not one of the people in this country speaks the " Queen''s Language" 
We speak South African English and no matter how you speak it or how you struggle, it is all good, it is the way WE speak it here in OUR country. No wories!

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2011/09/01

Thaks Doc

Reply to Motlalentwa