Question
Posted by: mpho | 2012/02/17

quality time

i have been dating a girl for 2 years and i am planning to marry her , my problem s that me and my girl friend when we want to have a quality time together somebody call her and they spend a lot of time on phone each, and she used to be in facebook.
i am astmatic person when the is a time to have sex my penis does not wake up , this happend on occusionally or we can have sex but it does not last for 5 munites. please help.

Mpho

There is help available for erectile dysfunction. Consult your doctor for an examination and medication. Erectile dysfunction can be treated very successfully, providing your partner and yourself with satisfaction.