Question
Posted by: Liza | 2010-11-15

Quad Strain thanks

Dear Fitness Doc

Thanks for your answer and for answering it with so much detail - much appreciated! I can feel that the muscle is not ready yet, so I will give it some more rest. Just hard not going to gym to exercise!

Hi Liza

No problem, I'm sorry if you had to wait a while for the answer, as I was traveling. Sorry to hear that it's still sore. It's super frustrating when that happens, and I speak from experience. You might try to find alternative forms of training, like maybe you can swim or cycle, as long as it doesn't cause pain - for example, swimming involves the kick, which uses the quad, so you might find that this is painful.

But you can focus on the arms and get away with it. Same for cycling - you might be able to ride at low resistance and be OK. At least that way, you're training and not getting too frustrated!

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010-11-17

Hi Liza

Reply to fitnessdoc