Posted by: TC | 2012-06-06

I have been taking Qlaira for the last month. When it was time for my periods there was nothing (I am 100% sure I am not pregnant). Should I carry on taking it and see if it happens again. ( I was moved on to Qlaira because I was getting migrains on Merniva and Yaz)

Women who start using Qlaira experience lighter and shorter menstrual cycles and I suggest that you continue taking it and wait for your next period. If you still do not get your period, consult your doctor.

Posted by: michelle | 2012-08-26

i have been on it for 4 months now, after the birth of my baby. i have my short period on the 17th day on the pack. im not sure if that is ok or if i should only be having my period on the 2 red pills. Do i carry on taking the pills or now that i have my period should i take the red pill and hope it will always start on the red pill. im scared that i could fall pregnant again . or does it not matter where in the pack you have you period??

Reply to michelle
Posted by: Concerned | 2012-06-15

Good day

I am on Qlaira for 1 month now and experienced brown spotting throughout the whole month. Will it eventually dissapear? I read online that this is a commom problem amongst women...

Reply to Concerned