Q. about delayed ejaculation

Hi there. I am in my late 20s, still living with my folks. Anyway, I have mostly had sex in a car not a bed, mainly cowgirl position, with girls. In that position I have not yet ejaculated semen inside a woman, although I may have been close, I' m not sure. In masturbation I always ejaculate.
The thing is, I' m worried, what if there' s a delayed ejaculation problem? I hope not. If so, what can one do? Most of the years I' ve done more masturbating, just regular amount not overdone, than actual sex.
I' d appreciate your comment on this topic doc. Thanks

It is difficult to predict whether you have this problem in 'usual' situations because, given sex has been in a car (i.e. not as comfortable, possibly fearful of being caught) it is likely that this has impacted on your ability to really enjoy the experience fully as you might if you were more comfortable and assured of privacy. If you find that you do struggle in such a situation, you might need to see a sexologist for a fuller assessment of the situation - however, before you do so, just focus on the sensations/pleasure (try not to 'watch' your performance) and see how things go...

Thank you for the great advice. Much appreciated.