Question
Posted by: sarah | 2008/10/06

q 111

www dot aetsheticfacialenhancement dot co dot za
Goodmorning, ive recently asked a question about chemical peels and you advised me to have a look on the above webpage, but it is not working. Can you please recommend a webpage where i can learn more about your opinion on chemical peels?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Sarah and thank you for getting back to me.
My apologies I must have written the incorrect address, it should be as follows: www.aestheticfacialenhancement.co.za (just copy and paste the address as I have written it).
I hope you get through. Your other option is to Google my name: Dr Alek Nikolic and the webpage should be displayed.