Question
Posted by: msc | 2012/05/02

pynstop and sinutab during pregnancy

Had terrible headache and used one pynstop in after noon and evening and then again the next afternoon. Used one pynstop that evening and headache was gone. Found out the next day I''m pregnant. Will this harm my baby?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi M

There's no need to be too concerned with Pynstop.

However, for the rest of your pregnancy, don't take anything which wasn't cleared by your gynae/GP first.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/13

Hi I take 3 - 6 pynstop daily. We are trying to fall pregnant. Would this prevent me from falling pregnant? If I find out I am pregnant, what could be the effects on 4 -6 week old foetus?

Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/05/03

Hi M

Reply to pharmacist