Question
Posted by: LJM | 2010/10/12

@ PVS

Unless you are an expert, please leave the answers to the real experts. For one thing weight training is not more effective than cardio if you have time restraints. Hi intensity cardio burns more calories per minute than weights, so if you want to lose weight it is best to do cardio at the beginning. Then you can begin with weght traing to build muscle.

Hi LJM

Thanks for taking the time to respond to other posts - appreciated when the community manages itself! I didn't actually see the post in question, but I'll try to find it and add to it.

Ross

2
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/10/18

Hi LJM

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc
Posted by: PVS | 2010/10/12

Please indicate your kwalifications LJM -
BSC Sport Science - UJ
NFPT Personal Trainer
Nutrision Diploma -

H.I.I.T bburns more fat than weights but no person staring would be able to handle a 20min nor a 10 min anarobic exercise that depletes your ATP almost completly.

" " " " " Thanks &  Regards" " " 

Reply to PVS