Question
Posted by: Tee | 2011/04/20

PVFS and Pregnancy

I have recently been diagnosed with Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome. I was also found to have iron deficiency. I have been given iron injections and am taking iron supplements and neurobion. I am also on Gericomplex multivitamin. Unfortunately for the PVFS there is nothing the doctors can really give me.
Before all this started my husband and I were trying to have a baby. This was put on hold but we do really want to continue trying. Is this a bad idea? Can my condition be harmful to me or the future baby?

Post viral fatigue usually improves after 4-6 weeks. It might be a good idea to wait till your iron stores have built up and then start trying.

1