Question
Posted by: MO | 2010/03/18

Pushing to cheat

My hubby visits me once in two weeks, does it mean there is someone keeping him busy? Even if I ask him to come by during the week he will give lousy reasons why he cant in the mean time I stay in town and he passes town everyady on his way home everyday. I am tired of crying for him what must I do? I love him so much

A partner's behaviour can be interpreted in so many ways that it's impossible to say with any certainty that someone is 'keeping him busy'. That said, I can see why you would think that. His behaviour is somewhat indicating a lack of commitment or interest and this needs to be understood - so the only way ahead is to ask for an explanation and see where you go from there.

Claire - SASHA

28
Posted by: irritable | 2010/03/23

jacko at some point i thought you were gay - stop being so pushy man - you sound too desperate for my liking like you wanna give her an std or something!

Reply to irritable
Posted by: irritable | 2010/03/23

Reply to irritable
Posted by: Jacko | 2010/03/23

Mo i do understand that you are not looking for a hook up, all i was asking was if we could just be friends.

Reply to Jacko
Posted by: Mo | 2010/03/23

Thank you Homer, Guys I am not looking to hook up here, I was judt asking for advise and please remember I love my hubby to much to cheat on him.

Reply to Mo
Posted by: Mo | 2010/03/23

Reply to Mo
Posted by: Homer | 2010/03/21

Geese people,What do you thinks this is a pick up bar ??? Give the woman some space....

Reply to Homer
Posted by: MrD | 2010/03/18

Mo, you will get ill sitting with all the hornyness in your blood, you need to do something. What religion are you talking about if i may ask, which church do you belong to.

Reply to MrD
Posted by: Jacko | 2010/03/18

I understand what you saying. Mo please may i ask agian, cant we just be friends please, i am not asking for anything else, just someone to chat to please.

Reply to Jacko
Posted by: Mo | 2010/03/18

Am very horny since yesterday, my hubby aksed if want to come to his place I said no, not because I didn''t want to be with him because I am the one who called him, so to me it sounds like if I didn''t call him he wouldn''t ask me.Horny as I am don''t want any favours

Reply to Mo
Posted by: Mo | 2010/03/18

Reply to Mo
Posted by: Jacko | 2010/03/18

Ok - i live with my girlfriend although we are not married. Are you ok though?

Reply to Jacko
Posted by: MO | 2010/03/18

Living together with someone you not married to is against our religion as we both attend the same church, so there is no way we can d that.

Reply to MO
Posted by: MO | 2010/03/18

Reply to MO
Posted by: Jacko | 2010/03/18

MO, if i may ask, why dont you guys live together?

Reply to Jacko
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/18

Guys I think you have a solution just change numbers and meet each other somewhere and enjoy yourselves with whateve you can DO, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Jacko | 2010/03/18

Ok i understand - i was just trying to assist. Dont know what else to say or do to make you feel better.

Reply to Jacko
Posted by: Mo | 2010/03/18

Thanks but no thanks

Reply to Mo
Posted by: Mo | 2010/03/18

Thanks but no thanks

Reply to Mo
Posted by: Jacko | 2010/03/18

Sorry to hear that. I am feeling exactly as you - i think i want out.
Should you need a friend to chat to remember i am willing to be that friend.

Reply to Jacko
Posted by: MrD | 2010/03/18

I am not saying that we will fall in love or even make love, I just wanna help en make you feel like a wanted person. Why would things turn out otherwise. I dont want you feeling unwanted and not happy. Lets try if it is not working than yeah, if so than yeah.

Reply to MrD
Posted by: Mo | 2010/03/18

I once did as you are sugesting and I ended up hurting that guy who cheered me up as he was getting too serious and he was really into me, and I was not into him at all .So I dont want make the same mistake. I just wanted to feel wanted and be apreciated thats all. By the way I just called my hubby and now I feel worse than before as I didnt even know what to say to him. I am thinking of leaving him as much as it hurts me. I have been playing by emotions wasting my feelings on him and he acts as if there is nothing wrong

Reply to Mo
Posted by: Mo | 2010/03/18

Reply to Mo
Posted by: Jacko | 2010/03/18

MO, have you decided what course of action you are going to take?

Reply to Jacko
Posted by: MrD | 2010/03/18

hahaaaha, ok Jacko, than you are excluded.

Reply to MrD
Posted by: Jacko | 2010/03/18

MrD, for your information i am a guy.

Reply to Jacko
Posted by: MrD | 2010/03/18

Ladies, I am realy sorry to hear about your situations, but if you need a man to talk to and cheer you up an make you feel like a real wanted woman again. You can contact me via email. I will boost the woman in you again.

Reply to MrD
Posted by: Jacko | 2010/03/18

Hey Mo, i think you are right someone is definetly keeping him busy. I am in a similiar situation as you, just that we live in the same house but are miles apart. We even sleep in seperate rooms. I am aslo thinking of looking elsewhere.

Reply to Jacko
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/18

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist