Question
Posted by: Pinky | 2010-06-28

Purple / Question. (1101)

Firstly I appologize if there are any Pinky''s out there with the same name. Secondly I appologize to Purple for using her name. I too had a purple top on when I logged in. Today I have a Pink one so you are save. You have the right to claim your name.

Now, with all the crap I am going through in my head, how do I survive my 11 year old daughter''s attitute, cheeky, disrespectful. I know this is natural for her to behave this way as she is on her way to become a young lady (TEENAGER!!!!), but how do I cope without blowing up everytime??

Just goes to show that purple tops are more popular than you might think ! Much of tenagers behaiour may be naural, but is none the less troubling and annoying. Lets see what suggestions the wise moms and dads among the readers can suggest

2
Posted by: Purple | 2010-06-29

Hi Pinky/Purple,

ha, ha :)
I''m not funny about my name but a few years ago someone logged on using it and posted really mean stuff so whenever I see someone use it I just point it out, and try to do so without being mean.

Glad you have such good taste in tops.

Reply to Purple