Question
Posted by: Sue | 2009/11/25

Pure Perfect

Hi every1, I have been to my dermatologist and the results were shocking he scanned my skin the bottom layer of my skin was completely burned and to think i have only used Pure Perfect for 3 months, i was so shocked. I purchased the product from Umhlanga, Durban the lady i dealt with swears that she has never had any problems with the rest of her customers but i now know otherwise she first told me thats its because i was in the sun i told her i was hardly ever in the sun i am in the office all day she told me my case is very rare.
Im very angry and esp since i paid so much and have a jar full left over. I really wish there is something i can do to bring these people out in the open cos they are duping so many people into buying their product, is there any1 i can contact and lay a complaint?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi sue, thank you for the comment and the warning and I am extremely sorry that you have experienced these unwanted effects.
Possible approaches would be the Department of Health, media, and blogs similar to health24 in making other consumers aware.

8
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/08/24

Hi there yes you are all so right I bought the glutathione lightening cream and it darkened my skin when I complained to Rachel from Pure Perfect Durban she was quick to say I used the cream wrong and that they never received complaints about the cream before!!! The cream darkened my skin in just 1 nights of use! I will never purchase their products again! I rather be dark and beautiful than look like a clown!!!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/08/24

Hi, I have purchased products from Sue at the Umhlanga Branch this year. The eye cream, parfait, sunblock and fair & flawless Radiance Retore Elixir. I spent R4650 on the 20th July 2013. She advised me what products to purchase and I trusted her judgement as a beautician. I did not see these comments before purchasing and I wish I had because then I would never have purchased usless products like that. These products have caused tremendeous damage to my skin. The Parfait should not be sold. I have used these products and they do not work, infact it has damaged my skin instead. I have pimples on my skin and it has left scars. I never had problems with pimples before I used these products. The Parfait has caused major damage to my skin and it is taking so long for my skin to get back to normal again. The Radiance Elixir has also cause a breakout of acne on my neck, chest & back areas of my body and also that is taking so long to clear up. These peoples product do not work as they claim it would, instead it does the total opposite. They should be stopped from selling these products. They are robbing us poor women of our skin and money. Serosha should be ashamed of herself for selling products that do so much damage to the skin. That is why they cannot garantee your money back because they know that they are selling bad products. There is no after service or help from Sue. When you inform Sue that the product is having a bad reaction to your skin, she is not able to assist or help in anyway. Don't forget what goes around comes around.........KARMA!!!!!

Posted by: anon | 2010/02/23

Ha ha ha what a joke Sorisha and her creams have become. She has always had nice skin, cause she was born with it. I doubt she uses the products she is selling to the public. Her huge advertisement in the Post newspaper was a very big coverup. The people who know her personally know that she does haved good skin. I am very surprised that this product is still available, although so many people have complained about it. Its been more than two years now, and i am still trying to repair my damaged skin.

Reply to anon
Posted by: choice is yours | 2010/02/17

This is a difficuly situation. the old parfait worked so well, the cream had such a good texture, and everyone raved about it. I dont think anyone knew , including Sorisha, that the cream would thin the skin.....despite all of this, i do not think she means harm to anyone- and is trying- just like the rest of us ,to get great skin!

Reply to choice is yours
Posted by: Mrs N Naidoo | 2010/01/11

I have been using the Pureperfect parfait since 2006-Had good results but off course didnt realise the harm it was causing until I stopped the product and started using the NEW AND IMPROVED PURE PERFECT PARFAIT.The product has damaged my skin so badly and as the previous reader has stated, I look like a 60 years old.Skin is so dry no matter how much of moisturising is done.I have spend alot of money on trying to sort out the problem but nothing thus far seems to help.The GREAT SORISHA suggested Dr Hauska CREAM-spent more money and purchased but no help at all.Why did she rant and rave about the product when it has caused more harm.She gloated that she has done a tremendous amount of research on the product only to have such a bad reaction to my skin.Why is she now laying a " low profile"  and not helping those that supported her for a numbe of years.What kind of unethical person is she.I dare her to come forth and assist the people that are now suffering !!!

Reply to Mrs N Naidoo
Posted by: anon | 2009/12/08

Hi Sue,

I had the very same problem. I skin started thinning so much that after a scan i was told that my skin looks like that of a 55 year old. I am in my thirties. Dont even talk about the acne. Fortunately, I found a product called Beaute Pacific, and that is helping me restore my damaged skin.

Reply to anon
Posted by: ANON | 2009/11/25

Hi i have already contacted the health dept and it seems like its useless, someone contacted me from the health dept, apparently if the product does not contain hydroquine, mercury or led then there is nothing they can do, its seems we are to blame for buying the product, but clearly all i was trying to do is to make some other ignorant person like myself who is unaware of the consequences after using the product and also the fact that these ppl making a lot of money from ppl longing for perfect skin. pls also contact the health dept in durban and let them know maybe if more ppl complain something can be done

Reply to ANON