Question
Posted by: interested | 2008-11-05

pure collegen?

I bought a little tube(looks like an injection bottle) of pure collegen from the beauty clinic that offers botox injections. Please advise if this will work, have not seen much difference to under eye in past month and would like your opinion on it.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Interested, thank you for the question.

I unfortunately need the name of the product and if possible the manufacturer as this will enable me to check the source of the collagen and if any studies are linked to the product. Please post a new question with the above details and we will go from there.