Posted by: ruby | 2009-09-17

purbac - severe acne

This last week my skin flared up drastically with acne and it is really painful, I think it is mainly due to stress.

I have used Purbac in the past and it really helped me a lot. Can I buy purbac without a prescription? I don' t have money to see a doctor for a prescription.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Ruby,

No, Purbac will require a prescription.

Posted by: siphokazi | 2009-10-26

I have suffered from a sever bladder infection three months ago,so i was diagnosed with another bladder infection few days ago,obviously the anti-biotic I' ve received for my first treatment were not helpful(i assume)..coz i' ve only seen people with acne problem that used this pill,what i want to know is that when one gets a bladder infection twice in less that a space of it normal or I mighty be suffering from something else.

Reply to siphokazi