Question
Posted by: Angie | 2009-03-13

Purbac Adult Tablet

Good Day
Please kindly advise whether weight gain is a side effect of the purbac tablet. I have been perscribed this tab for acne but sice starting my course I have gained weight. Is this normal? I have not changed my diet. If it is a side effect, can you advse what antibiotic to take without weight gain as side effect.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Angie

Weight gain is not common with Purbac. How long have you been taking this medication?

2
Posted by: portia | 2015-04-07

I want to know if this purbac it is safe during pregnace. I'm hiv positive. So the doctor prescribe this for me. I'm seven month

Reply to portia
Posted by: Samantha | 2015-03-04

Hi i would love to know wat re Purbac used for

Reply to Samantha