Posted by: Dee | 2012-07-30

Pur Bloka 40

Hi Doctor,

I have a mild degree of anti social disorder and started taking Pur Bloka 40mg daily. This does wonders for me to maintain a positive lifestyle and be able to comfortably take part in important meetings with other people. In the past I used to duck and dive any meeting that might require me to do the talking but these days I am the one setting up the meetings!

My normal blood pressure was around 130/85 before I started with this medication and I am not sure what it is now but I dont experience any signs of low blood pressure.

I used to take two panados every night before I go to bed but since I am taking the pur bloka my headaches has also vanished.

I would like to know if there are any long term side effects if I drink one pur bloka every day? I am a 30 year old male.''

The Pur Bloka is well tolerated and I am not aware of any long term side effects. Please remember that the Pur Bloka can have an effect on your exercise ability, as it slows the heart rate. Refer to the following information leaflet, in order to be well informed about possible side effects:

Posted by: margaret | 2015-09-09

I have been on Purbloka 40mg for 4yrs for essential tremors.It works well.Even my depression has vanished.However I have put on 10kg in weight--could it be the tablets. I am 58,menopausal and excercise daily as well as careful what I eat

Reply to margaret

Hi, I was prescribed Pur Bloka for my orgasm headaches but I still get them, can there be a more serious problem perhaps?

Posted by: jemma | 2015-03-11

I too am using pur-bloka and has worked miracles for my headaches.

Reply to jemma
Posted by: Moeketsi | 2014-10-09

Im using pur bloka too... I had chest pains and depression. Now Im fine since I took Pur Bloka... Im a student of 23 years old. Should I continue using it?

Reply to Moeketsi
Posted by: laverne | 2014-01-03

My collegue 3 year old son swallowed one of his 40mg purbloka, how harmful is this

Reply to laverne
Posted by: Michelle | 2012-09-17

My 6 year old is using Pur Bloka 40 a day 20 in the morning and 20 at night. He has been doing great. He has a cold at the moment so I wanted to know what can I give him that would stop his cough, he can''t use anything that may exsalerate his heart beat.

Reply to Michelle