Question
Posted by: Bettie | 2011-06-24

Pur-bloka

I was prescriped Pur-Bloka 10 for light tremors in my hands at times. Is there at all any non prescription medicine that I can buy over the counter? A packet of 60 tablets usually lasts 3 - 4 months. I do not realy want to pay consultation fee for a packet of tablets that costs R20. Tranquilisors do not help, I am not nervous, and am very healthy, just this tremors that bothers me.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Bettie

No, unfortunately there is nothing in the same class that is available OTC.

I suggest asking your doctor for a REPEAT prescription to avoid having to pay a consultation fee every month.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-06-28

Hi Bettie

Reply to pharmacist