Question
Posted by: SJ | 2010/04/14

Puppy with lots of dandruff.

My pup is +/- 12 weeks. Was rescued and had lots of lice &  fleas, which i managed to sort out with shampoo and lots of patience, but he is still constantly scratching and have a lot of dandruff. Anything I can feed him or put on his coat?

Dear SJ

Frontline spray, it can be a parasite called the walking dandruff

2
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/04/16

Dear SJ

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Cher | 2010/04/14

Hi there, my pup was the same, also rescued at 12 weeks. I have been using Efasol for 2 weeks and the dandruff type of flakes are gone. Sure you could use omega 3 capsules as well, but check with the vet first.

Also using Hils puppy food cubes +tin food.

Reply to Cher